Tuesday, January 6, 2009

little update

We are waiting for our 'orders to drop' as far as moving off this island goes. We should have known by now. It is going to be a fast and furious move, for sure! I'm hoping that all will go smoothly and that we will be in SoCal for my birthday on the 27th.

I think I will be going with Canon for my new camera. Was looking at the SX10 and am impressed with most of its capabilities, but I need to get my hands on a model in store. The Rebel is looking very nice too. Where is the best place to shop for cameras in Orange County, CA?

Christmas was wonderful. I loved seeing all the cards we got and am so happy that people got our cards before The Day. We all are enjoying out loot and are pleased to announce there were no 'bomb' gifts!

I was trying to get this thing set up with the Mobile Blogging service but now my phone seems to be jammed, while trying ot receive a message. Hopefully that will be fixed soon and I can make a test post or two.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: