Friday, January 16, 2009

sorry...

I had this great plan to make two awesome blogs today but I don't have any idea what to write about. Life is in a mundane state of limbo. Still. This waiting on our orders is killin' me. There's a storm ripping through the Island right now and while the worst part is on the other side of the Island it is highly likely that we will have power outages as well. Schools are being called off for the day tomorrow and many places of employment are only staffing with crucial personnel. Husband technically doesn't have to go in to work but we are really hoping to get this paper work sorted out!

I figured out why I'm on the pale nail polish kick. The pale colors seem to be soothing. Keeping the nails polished has been nice, the extra layers are helping them grow out some more. The holiday stress put me on a picking and biting binge, although really I didn't have much to 'worry' about. Only did cards this year and very minimal decorating.

Drank some Red Bull this afternoon. It was OK plain but since tomorrow's Friday that calls for a shot of Jaegermeister to be added, which will surely improve the flavor!

I think when we arrive at our final destination I will look into taking English classes. It feels like my writing skills have gone in the toilet and comprehension leaves much to be desired as well.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: