Monday, January 11, 2010

First post since school

School is going well but it's taking up every extra ounce of time and energy that I could have hoped for. Getting from the daughter's school to mine in time for my class to start is proving to be a challenge. The girl moves slower than I'd like her to, the parking lot fills up faster than preferred, and there's a road I keep turning incorrectly on. If I could master that road using it would shave a few minutes off my commute time so until then, I will have to take my slightly longer but more confident route.

I will not be publishing a Project 365. I do still try to get out my camera and shoot every day. I really do hope that I will get the chance to do a P365 but with the intensity of school and then what the Vet Tech job will require of me, I'm not sure if it will ever come to be. I am trying to be optimistic about it and the camera will be there when I need it.

Husband has been setting the freshwater aquariums up again. We have a 10 gallon and a 37 gallon and they are reflective of the Amazonian region. We have some corydorus catfish, a single male betta, an apple snail and some live ferns currently in the 10 gallon, and a single male betta and a live sword plant in the 37 gallon. When the water conditions stabilize the large community will swap with the single betta (minus the plants, they're staying put)

I post little updates on my facebook, usually by text message, but the major blogging and wordless wednesdays are sadly on the back burner for an unknown amount of time. That's all I can write for now. Need to finish making dinner and do homework (it never ends!).

No comments: