Friday, July 17, 2009

A Week...

Wow, It's been a whole week since I've blogged? I didn't even do my Wordless Wednesday. Shame on me. What have we been up to? Festivals and yard work. Last Saturday the kiddo and I went to the Cat Fest at Denver Dumb Friends League, then Sunday was the Colorado Irish Festival. All this week we've been weeding in the front yard, trimming the dying branches off the trees, oh and getting sick! Some sort of cold + allergy type thing for the girl and I. Thankfully it seems to be going away I hope. Add all this up and you get one tired carakitty.

Did I mention the digital camera that was in the goody bag from the Cat Fest? Still trying to figure out what to videoblog about with that. The thing is still unopened in the box and I'm debating if it's worth it to even open the thing. IF our 'real' video camera can do a direct stream thing I might go with that instead. *sigh* such indecisiveness!

Next posting I'll tell about the fun stuff that is wasting all my time on the internet!

TTFN~ ta ta for now!

No comments: