Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling a bit lost, so to speak

Lately, well for a long time actually, I've been feeling a bit lost on my Spiritual Path. I feel like I'm swimming calmly but don't see a shore line anywhere and It's not too bothersome day to day but once in a while I get this panicky feeling. I have gone to Mass a handful of times over the past year and it bothers me to admit it, but I've always left feeling kind of empty and unfufilled. I know that having my daughter is part of the problem because it's hard for me to concentrate on praying and keeping her with me. I can't focus on my Spiritual side while alone either though!

I want to find a way to feel spiritually alive again. I dont' know how to go about doing this. Some ideas are to: pray a guided Rosary and ask Mary the Mother to guide me, have silent meditation in a candle lit bath, read about Pagan + Wiccan pathways again, ask J to watch M some time so I can go on a private nature walk + talk with God.... I just don't know what to do. Like I said it doesn't usually bother me but when it does kick up it really bugs me for the couple days that it's there. Then it's gone as suddenly as it came on.

No comments: