Friday, May 1, 2009

feria downtown brown


feria downtown brown
Originally uploaded by caramews
I've never lightened my hair before but I want to give it a try! I think all the henna's washed out by now so it should be safe. Probably will get a better picture soon, too lazy to get the camera bag out of the Pilot in the garage. This weekend was the intended time frame for the lightening, but J's been needing my help and Roofus is flying in tomorrow! I love playing with cosmetics, but would much rather cuddle my cat! More on him in just a few moments...

So please, if you can tell anything from this picture, what do you think? Is it too much of a jump down? My brows are nearly black, and this color is a cool, light brown. The formula is made especially for brunettes and black hair but I admit, I'm still nervous about it!

No comments: