Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snowy Sunday

Well, I'm not usually one to blog in the afternoon these days but I don't want to wait until evening. I'm really excited for dinner. Unusually so. More excited than I was about the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches. If that's possible. And, I don't know if I'm actually going to blog about tonight's dinner tonight. I think I might be getting too caught up in playing an internet Cards Against Humanity knock-off with some of our grown up online buddies (not that we have child online buddies but, you know...) not to mention eating and shooting the kitchen yumminess in progress right now. I promise there's going to be some pictures. Patience, Grasshopper.

It's snowing here today. Not as bad as it is in the North Eastern USA but still, a decent storm is blowing through the Rockies right now. But you wouldn't know that by looking at how Tai-Grr was situated a little while ago.
Mo-om, you woke me up!
Look at all that lovely light on him! One would think it was 80 degrees and sunny out! Nope!

I was standing in the bathtub, dry as a bone, to take this shot.
That is what our yard looks like right now. There's no point in sharing the badly composed shot I took out of my front window showing some of the sky because it's the same color as the ground anyway. Which prompted me to put this together early this afternoon for dinner tonight.....


It's Root Beer Slow Roasted Pork in the Crock Pot! We're going to slather that stuff on those corn meal dusted Kaiser rolls after it's been fork-pulled and doused with that scrumptious barbeque sauce. My Marshmallow Girl picked out the potato and deviled egg salad. I'm debating on if I want to put forth the effort to cook up some peas or corn on the side too. You will just have to check back later to see!

No comments: