Friday, April 1, 2011

Activity

It's been a long time since I've written in this blog! Things have been pretty busy over here. My daughter and I went on a cruise with my immediate family for my parents 50th wedding anniversary in December, I have been going to school (but am currently on leave until June), helping the girls with her school stuff, volunteering at the animal shelter, and recently took up mountain biking again.

I would like to start making entries in here again more often. I don't know if I want to stick to a single theme or if it should just have content, period. I contemplated starting up a photo a day thing, having theme days for each day of the week, blogging my bike rides, and also considered focusing on tales from the animal shelter where I mainly medicate cats. Perhaps I will get back in the swing of writing again first, and then see what feels right.

That's it for now! Blog ya later! =)
~Cara

No comments: