Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inspired, But Not.

I'd like to start writing actual words in here again. I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head of what to write but the mixture of school stress, lack of sleep, and no evidence of people actually reading this thing points to that the effort will not be put forth right now. Next Tuesday afternoon will officially start another small break from classes and maybe I'll do a Wardrobe Wednesday, or a Thoughtful Thankful Thursday, or something.

I hope you've been enjoying my 365 Camera Phone Project. It has been pretty effortless to post those to flickr and up here. The creative muscles seem to be pretty stiff and it feel like most of the time I present sub-par images but this is my chance to learn. Go back and critique my own work. Browse the flickr group for ideas and feedback. Keep my eyes open for chance circumstances and unique experiences. While I may not always be happy with what I produce I'm not regretting that I started this. I got a pretty late start, because most start at the first day of the new year, and I finally bit the bullet in the... second week of March.

No comments: