Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Does The Future Hold?

That is a question I repeatedly ask myself. For now, I'm just going to get into my personal blogging aspect of it. At the PodCamp Hawaii unconference this weekend I bought and am in the process of reading the book "Blogging Tips: What Bloggers Won't Tell You About Blogging" by Lorelle VanFossen. She signed in the front: "Blog your Passion!" which, in a nutshell, is what I'm going to attempt to do on here. What are my passions, you wonder? Some of these things are animal welfare advocacy, learning more about our individual selves, and 'trivial' things such as nail polish, coffee, photography, and music. Yes, I originally created this blog as a back-up or secondary means to voice my thoughts but since starting Lorelle's book I'd like to give a deeper effort to blogging. I now aim to write a 'serious' blog at least once a week, and am hoping to incorperate blogging for 10 minutes daily as a way to restart my brain activity and open up the opportunity for more fruitful blogging. Hopefully you will stay tuned. I look forward to sharing my blogging growth with you and starting conversations!

2 comments:

Tess said...

join my 365 project and it'll help! One picture a day and blog it! :)

Anonymous said...

Blog on!